Zeng Granite, provides high quality marble and granite for bathroom and kitchen countertops in Nebraska. If you are considering natural stone kitchen counters, check out our competitive pricing and large selection of natural stones to choose from.
We service the greater Nebraska area with custom countertop material, fabrication and installation services. Zeng Granite is the one stop shop for all your kitchen and bathroom countertop needs. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate. We will help you find the right colors, estimate your countertop costs and help you to stay on budget. We are looking forward to helping you with the design planning and execution phases of your project.
Zeng Granite's selection of countertop material is the largest in Nebraska. Each material will have specific qualities that will match with your needs. We will help you to select the perfect material from the look to the function so you are sure to have the kitchen of your dreams. The perfect granite countertops are just a call away. Contact us when you are ready to start planning your kitchen remodel.
Granite is an igneous rock made up of primarily quartz, feldspar, micas, amphiboles, and some selection of additional trace minerals. The minerals composition and the different effects they create give granite the varying colors and textures that make it so appealing. In scientific terms, granite is a plutonic rock that is composed of quartz, which is most commonly semi-transparent white, and feldspar, which is usually a pinkish or white hue. Granite is formed in place during the cooling period of molten rock. The slower the rock cools, the larger the mineral crystal deposits in the resulting granite, giving the stone depth and visual interest.
In contrast to granite, quartz countertops are man-made, and are composed of 90 percent quartz. The remaining 10 percent derives from resins, polymers, and decorative pigments (for coloration). The resulting surface is extremely durable and has no naturally occurring pores or areas prone to cracking. Quartz slabs also come in a wide range of consistent colors.
"Tim and his guys are great to work with. They really know their stuff and the customer service is icing on the cake."
-Google Review // Aaron terry
"I just used Zeng Granite for new countertops in the kitchen and bathroom. They offer both granite and quartz stones and can customize everything at their shop here in Lincoln. I love the results!!"
-Google Review // Chris McPike
© 2019 GraniteMakeover.com/Nebraska Custom Countertops Nebraska | Property of Professional Remarketing Group, LLC All Rights Reserved